Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Post

I recently dedided to start blogging, mostly because I have always wanted to blog. I think a blog will help me unwind during the week, and it will also help me become a better writer. Also, my bestfriend's mom blogs(yay, I just figured out how to add a link!), and she has inspired me to start blogging

I am not sure the direction I am going to take yet. Maybe I will just write as things come to mind, maybe I will post a picture and write a little about the relevance, and maybe it will be a little of both.


These are my two best friends, Rusty and Brooke. We have been through quite a lot together, and I cherish them. We are always there for each other, and we work as a team when we need support. I was reminded of this when Brooke called a few days back to thank Rusty and me for helping her when she needed us most. A year ago, her dad was diagnosed with lung cancer.When Brooke found out, she called me, I called Rusty, Rusty called Brooke. It was quite the chain reaction, and all of a sudden, it became very real how close we all really were( or I guess still are!). I love my best friends like family, and I would do anything for them!

Currently, Rusty and I are in Fairbanks going to college. Brooke is coming to visit in 33 days, and I am so, so, so excited! We are going to have a blast. Hopefully next year, she will come to college here, too.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while to figure out what to blog about. I suggest you blog about everything and you will find your way. I think it is a good idea to focus on college life. You never know there may be a high school senior looking for advice about school and blogs are such a great way to get info from someone real. When you are thinking about buying something post about it, post pictures of the options, post your thoughts. Most of all just keep it real. =] Love ya!

    ReplyDelete